5 tips when buying office chairs
out of 13
Post on 29-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONOur 5 Tips to consider when you buy office chairs Have you ever thought about how much time you spend sitting on your office chair? It’s strange isn’t it, that something you use so often doesn’t get much thought. At First Class Office Furniture we spend a lot of time talking to our customers about finding the right office chair that will be long-lasting, comfortable and avoid many of the back-pain and spine related injuries that can be caused from the incorrect office chair. Choosing the the right office chair is just as important as choosing the right sofa – in fact, you probably spend more time sitting on your office chair then you do sitting on your sofa. Especially if you’re like me and sometimes need to work long hours! The average person changes their office chair around once every four years, but very often this has left it too late. This is important to consider whether you’re running a home office or looking after office furniture for a large organisation. Regulation surrounding office seating means you have to pick very carefully.
- 5TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT OFFICE CHAIR TO BUY
- The average person changes their ofce chair around once every four years, but very often this has left it too late. This is important to consider whether you're running a home ofce or looking after ofce furniture for a large organisation. Regulation surrounding ofce seating means you have to pick very carefully.
- ONE: UNDERSTAND THE SORT OF WORKYOU DO
- Do you spend long hours in front of a keyboard? Concentrating hard? Chances are you'll be slouching before too long if your chair doesn't offer the correct support in your lower back and hugs your frame.
- TWO: THE MORE LEVERS, THE GREATER THE FLEXIBILITY
- Chairs that come with an array of posture correction levers may cost a little more, but they also allow you to adjust the position of your ofce chair to ensure it's as comfortable as possible.
- THREE: HEIGHT IS CRITICALTO YOUR OFFICE CHAIR
- Making sure your ofce chair has enough movement in the height is critical, especially if you're particularly short or tall. Dangling on tip toes or crunched up are sure re ways to create long-term back problems.
- FOUR: HAVE YOUTHOUGHT ABOUT STANDING UP?
- Standing up while working has become the new sitting down (apparently). The evidence this actually had any long term benet is a little thin on the ground, although standing while working can actually help some people concentrate.
- FIVE: DON'T SCRIMP WHEN YOU BUY OFFICE CHAIRS
- Think about how much money you'd spend on a sofa or mattress. Can you say the same for your ofce chair? You'll be using it for long hours at a time, and it'll get a lot of punishment over the years. Buy something that'll last and give you the best support possible.
- Welcome to First Class Ofce Furniture.We believe that strong, comfortable, long-lasting and ergonomic ofce furniture can really make a difference to the working lives of you and your staff. It's why we source and supply some of the most comfortable, sustainable and best-value ofce furniture we can nd. First Class Ofce Furniture The Brewhouse Burford Oxfordshire OX18 4SG Call: 020 328 66651
View more >