5 tips for a more beautiful smile
Post on 19-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
5 Tips for a More Beautiful
Are people only born with a beautiful smile? While some people are lucky enough to enter the world with perfect teeth, most have to work to get that great smile. Fortunately, there are several things you can do to make teeth whiter and straighter. Here are recommendations from your Smile Center dentist in Las Vegas.
1. Whitening treatments . To improve the brightness of your smile, there are several whitening options available. For a home system, your dentist can prescribe a whitening treatment that includes trays and bleaching materials. Zoom whitening, the most effective system, is the professional treatment Dr. Arian applies in a one-hour visit.
2. Plaque detectors . Small amount of plaque affect the brightness of your smile. To find out if you are missing spots during brushing, get plaque detector toothpaste or mouth rise. When you see the plaque you are missing, you start to brush more effectively and your smile will be whiter.
3. Aligners . Crooked teeth affect the impression you make when you smile. Wearing an orthodontic aligner fitted by a trusted dentist will keep teeth straighter and make your smile more beautiful. Aligners can also help limit the impact of teeth grinding at night.
4. Limiting dark liquids . Black tea, coffee and sodas all contribute to the dulling of your teeths whiteness. For a brighter, more beautiful smile, consider substituting herbal tea for dark teas and skipping dark colas. Coffee may be the hardest drink to give up, but cutting down on daily use will help in making your smile whiter.
5. Regular visits to your dentist in Las Vegas . Regular flossing, brushing and rinsing at home will help with your dental care. However, visits to the dentist allows you to maintain healthy teeth and smile in many ways that can be achieved only in a dental office such as routine cleaning, fixing chipped teeth and other cosmetic fixes that will keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
Let Dr. Afshin Arian help you improve your smile and better hygiene practices. For further information or to schedule an appointment, please Contact Las Vegas Smile Center at 702.433.6825 or visit www.LvSmileCenter.com.