5 situations where buying cheap car insurance is a bad idea
out of 12
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Five Situations Where Buying Cheap Car Insurance is a
- 2. Something to Think About A car insurance policy isnt a one-size-fits-all cure for unexpected automotive expenses.
- 3. The policy that you and your car need should be carefully chosen for your unique budget, lifestyle, and vehicle.
- 4. The Factors A vehicles model, a drivers history of accidents, and even the color of your car can influence your auto insurance pricing as well, and it may be tempting to go online and buy the cheapest state minimum coverage you can buy.
- 5. In some situations, a well-informed customer can find and purchase a good policy online, but its very likely that buyers will face unexpected limitations and stipulations while buying their policy, leading to compromise and a plan that doesnt fit.
- 6. If youre having trouble deciding whether or not to buy cheap car insurance online, exercise caution if you fit into one of the five following categories.
- 7. 1.) Youre planning on bundling policies to get a discount Bundling your auto insurance with your homeowners insurance, health insurance, or any other policy can be a great way to lower your auto insurance rates and save money, but if you shop online, you may not be able to bundle. Talk to an independent agent or contact us today to compare quotes and find a policy that saves you money now and down the road.
- 8. 2.) Youre buying an insurance policy for a classic car. A classic car requires a different auto insurance policy given its value and the fact that many classic cars spend most of their time in the garage. Insuring your classic car might not be as expensive as you think, and buying a cheap policy online is the worst move you can make.
- 9. 3.) Youre not comfortable using the internet for insurance Comparing rates online can also be frustrating and overly time consuming for some. Scheduling a consultation with a local agent can make the process less stressful and risky.
- 10. 4.) Youre buying your first policy or dont know how much coverage you need There are seemingly endless options, and the best way to sift through them all to find the perfect policy for you is to call or meet up with a trusted insurance agent in your area.
- 11. 5.) You want to save money on your policy Believe it or not, buying a cheap policy online isnt the best way to save money, even if you dont want any coverage beyond state-minimum liability insurance. Meeting with an agent gives you a chance to ask about discounts, special policies, and more inexpensive coverage options while still allowing you to sit down and decide which policy is right for you. Even on a budget, choosing the right policy is an extremely important step, and if you qualify for discounts, you could save a lot of money.
- 12. How do you prefer to buy your auto insurance? What would you change about your policy if you could? Let us know in the comments section below!
View more >