4 8 - wedding bouquets
out of 10
Post on 14-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1.Wedding Bouquets Flower of the Day: Lisianthus Word of the Day: Nosegay
- Genus: Eustoma
- Availability: year-round
- Color: white, pink, purple, bicolor
- Flower stem is phototropic
- Many cultivars are available.
- Shows ethylene sensitivity.
- Medium form ormassflower.
- Laterals are good for smaller-scale designs.
- All varieties work well in romantic-style arrangements.
- Longevity: days 7-14
- Sold by: Bunch
- Price: $10
- A miniature bouquet may be used for bridesmaids bouquets
- ARM BOUQUET
- The look: old-fashioned. Think beauty-pageant winner: Long-stemmed flowers are cradled in the crook of the bride's arm. Best for: retro-themed weddings .
- The look: structured. A round bouquet that features concentric rings of flowers that fan out from the center. Best for: hip, cutting-edge events.
- The look: free-flowing. Flowers and greenery that spill downward from a base, creating a waterfall effect. Modern cascades have a more compact teardrop shape. Best for: grand, large-scale weddings in a formal setting.
- The look: structured. Petals or buds wired or glued together to create one single bloom. Best for: artistic, creative affairs.
- The look: loose and casual. The stems of flowers are bound with ribbon or raffia instead of being placed in a foam-filled bouquet holder. Best for: casual affairs.
- The look: classic. A tightly-packed, round bouquet. Best for: nearly any type of event.
7. Colonial Bouquet
- A hand-held bouquet that has a spherical shape and an attached handle
- The look: Victorian. A hand-tied bouquet with stems cut to the same length is placed in a silver, cone-shaped holder. Best for: elegant affairs.
- The look: structured and globe-like. A round ball of flowers is attached to a ribbon loop handle. Best for: romantic weddings.
- The look: similar to a nosegay but smaller. Best for: corsage alternatives for the bride and groom's mothers and grandmothers.
- TOSS BOUQUET
- Less expensive flowers used solely for the traditional bouquet toss.
- FFA Flowers
- Work in pairs
- Demonstration FD2 class
- Begin wedding project
View more >