15 Books 12th Graders Should Read By Lets Homeschool High School
out of 18
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONMany 12th graders are thinking about college. Some are just anxious to get out of school. Either way, we want them to be well read and ready for life as the young adults they are becoming. Here is a list of possibilities to make that happen.
- 15 Books 12th Graders Should Read for Homeschooling High School
- LetsHomeschoolHighschool.com is the premiere website for the homeschool high school community. We offer forums for both parents and students, easy-to-browse information about high school homeschooling and post-graduation preparation, and tons of free printables that you can download and use today. Stop by our main site to see all that we have to offer!
- View our reading list
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
- Oedipus Rex by Sophocles
- Cyrano de Bergerac by Edmond Rostand
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Here I Stand A Life of Martin Luther by Roland H. Bainton
- The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant
- Everyman by Anonymous
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
- Self-Reliance and other Essays Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Keep up with the latest high school homeschooling info!
View more >
Weekly Homeschool Planne ??Weekly HomeSchool Planner Created by ... Books we read together: ... Weekly Plan and Journal notes Week of: ...