12 brand logos with hidden and interesting messages
out of 27
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. _ aw/1Brand Logos With Interesting Messages 1
- 2. Here are some logos which tell ve as ; aboutcompanies they were createdfor,their history,philosophy, and business area.
- 3. Fedex Advertise their speed and deliveryaccuracy more than you might think,andactually promote these factors in theirlogotype by hiding an arrow between "E" and "X".
- 4. (Pinteret
- 5. The point of Pinterest for users to "pin" webclippings onto their own customizableonline board,so it's no surprise that a pinhas been incorporated into the letter "P" intheir logotype.
- 6. The hidden message in this logo is difficultto find,but if you look closely you'll notice how razorsharply "G" 8L "l" have been Cut.This represents the sharpness and precisionof razors
- 7. Life's Good
- 8. The face seen in LG logo is made up of theletters of the brand with "L" illustrating anose,and "G" forming the remainder of theface.
- 9. / -lO
- 10. The "VA" of Sony VAIO logo has been madeto look like an analogue signal,and the "IQ" resembles the number 1 and O - whichrepresents a digital signal.
- 11. The "U" in Unilever logo is creatively filledin with a variety of random images,butevery single icon used actually representsan aspect of the Unilever business.For example:a recycle icon for theirsustainability,and lips for beauty 84 taste.
- 12. .III. I|I.CISCO,
- 13. Cisco was founded in San Francisco,which explains the name,but this is also referenced in their logo.The series of bluelines represent an electromagnet,but alsosymbolise San Francisco's iconic goldengate bridge.
- 14. Tl ' I I"II T] , If: :I Tl lll
- 15. The yellow underlining arrow in theamazon logotype points from "A" to "Z", which illustrates the sheer variety of products that online store sell.It's also been shaped as a smile,which representscustomer satisfaction.
- 16. boISkiNB'? robbiN$
- 17. The Baskin Robbins ice cream chain offer avariety of 31 different flavours,and thenumber 31 has been incorporated within the "I3" 84 "R" initials in pink.
- 18. (qjntinental
- 19. Tyre manufacturers Continental looksincredibly minimal upon first glance oftheir logotype,but the white space is anything but redundant.Look closely at the "C" 84 "O" and you'll notice the whitespace creates a tyre.
- 20. Almost every sports and music star can beseen wearing Beats headphone,and thelogo is actually wearing a pair too.The "B"and the red circle have been positioned to look like a person wearing theheadphones
- 21. The BMW brand has a background inaviation,and the logo stays true to thishistory.The white section represent amoving propeller,and the blue sectionsrepresent the sky.
- 22. *@a IVEOne Destination for Web Marketing Solutions
View more >