11 5 Wedding Bouquets
out of 10
Post on 31-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Wedding Bouquets Flower of the Day: Heather Word of the Day: Nosegay
- Genus: Erica
- Availability: November-April
- Color: pink
- Air-dries well.
- Small filler flower: Dainty flowers along woody stems provide a nice texture, and can sometimes act as a line material; used for bridal designs, corsage work, and container arrangements.
- Longevity: weeks 1-2
- Sold by: Bunch (10)
- Cost $10
- A miniature bouquet may be used for bridesmaids bouquets
- ARM BOUQUET
- The look: old-fashioned. Think beauty-pageant winner: Long-stemmed flowers are cradled in the crook of the bride's arm. Best for: retro-themed weddings.
- The look: structured. A round bouquet that features concentric rings of flowers that fan out from the center. Best for: hip, cutting-edge events.
- The look: free-flowing. Flowers and greenery that spill downward from a base, creating a waterfall effect. Modern cascades have a more compact teardrop shape. Best for: grand, large-scale weddings in a formal setting.
- The look: structured. Petals or buds wired or glued together to create one single bloom. Best for: artistic, creative affairs.
- The look: loose and casual. The stems of flowers are bound with ribbon or raffia instead of being placed in a foam-filled bouquet holder. Best for: casual affairs.
- The look: classic. A tightly-packed, round bouquet. Best for: nearly any type of event.
- Colonial Bouquet
- A hand-held bouquet that has a spherical shape and an attached handle
- The look: Victorian. A hand-tied bouquet with stems cut to the same length is placed in a silver, cone-shaped holder. Best for: elegant affairs.
- The look: structured and globe-like. A round ball of flowers is attached to a ribbon loop handle. Best for: romantic weddings.
- The look: similar to a nosegay but smaller. Best for: corsage alternatives for the bride and groom's mothers and grandmothers.
- TOSS BOUQUET
- Less expensive flowers used solely for the traditional bouquet toss.
- Make a Nose gay
- Begin your wedding project
View more >
Fireshot screen capture #002 'beautiful flower bouquets i send flower bouquets online' www sendflowe
2014 Wedding & VoW ReneWAL pLAnning guide - Wedding & VoW ReneWAL pLAnning guide ... your floral bouquets…