10 paleo dessert recipes to indulge in
Post on 22-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTop 10 Paleo Dessert Recipes To Indulge In You won't have to sacrifice your Paleo lifestyle just to eat your favorite dessert. Enjoy 10 awesome Paleo Dessert Recipes you can definitely indulge in. They're low in carb and healthy too. And lastly, these recipes won't sabotage your diet! Here are just a few Paleo recipes included: Blueberry Upside-Down Paleo Cake Paleo Mini Apple Pie Cupcakes Paleo Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins and a lot more! #desserts #recipes #paleo #lowcarb #diet Sign Up for Free Weight Loss Starter Kit: http://goo.gl/VZxIOs
- 1. https://www.flickr.com/photos/rpavich/11686364825
- 2. https://www.flickr.com/photos/paleodulce/10586682763 Get Your Free Weight Loss Starter Kit by CLICKING HERE
- 3. https://www.flickr.com/photos/notahipster/8111249107
- 4. https://www.flickr.com/photos/cottagerevolution/8618336482 Get Your Free Weight Loss Starter Kit by CLICKING HERE
- 5. https://www.flickr.com/photos/stone-soup/14147041299
- 6. https://www.flickr.com/photos/epsos/8110122610
- 7. Get Your Free Weight Loss Starter Kit by CLICKING HERE https://www.flickr.com/photos/sodaniechea/8024982062
- 8. https://www.flickr.com/photos/julochka/12568139054
- 9. https://www.flickr.com/photos/youssefabdelaal/6500513573
- 10. https://www.flickr.com/photos/s-awan/14214591249 10 Get Your Free Weight Loss Starter Kit by CLICKING HERE
- 11. https://www.flickr.com/photos/61192399@N04/9178662616/
- 12. Ingredients: Bottom Fruit Layer 1 medium peach (sliced) 2 tablespoon coconut oil 1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground) 2 tablespoons Erythritol 1/4 cup blueberries https://www.flickr.com/photos/61192399@N04/9178662616/ Top Cake Layer 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (organic) 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup coconut milk (unsweetened) 1/3 cup honey (organic) 2 eggs (medium, beaten) 1/4 cup blueberries 1/3 cup coconut flour 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 13. Instructions: Preheat the oven to 350F and brush a 9 cake pan lightly with coconut oil. Put the coconut oil into cake pan, and place the pan into the oven until the oil is melted. Distribute the oil evenly at the bottom of the cake pan and sprinkle coconut sugar over the coconut oil. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of coconut sugar layer. Place the blueberries, alternating with the sliced peaches, on top of the coconut sugar layer. Set aside. https://www.flickr.com/photos/61192399@N04/9178662616/ Mix all the top cake layer ingredients, except for the coconut flour, in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the coconut flour to the mixture after. Pour the cake batter on top of blueberry layer in the pan and spread evenly. Bake for around 25 minutes, or until top is brown and the center is firm. Remove the pan from the oven and let cool. Use a butter knife and slide around the edge of pan to loosen the cake. Turn the cake pan upside-down onto serving platter. Add walnuts on top to garnish. Slice into 8 even pieces and serve.
- 14. https://www.flickr.com/photos/purrfectly_kittenish/3917341466 Get Your Free Weight Loss Starter Kit by CLICKING HERE
- 15. https://www.flickr.com/photos/purrfectly_kittenish/3917341466 Ingredients: Cupcake 1 1/4 cup almond flour 1/2 cup coconut flour 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder 1/2 teaspoon sea salt 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted) 1/2 cup applesauce 1/2 cup honey (raw, melted) 5 eggs (medium, room temperature) Frosting 3 tablespoons honey (raw) 2 teaspoon cinnamon 1 cup coconut oil Dash of sea salt
- 16. https://www.flickr.com/photos/purrfectly_kittenish/3917341466 Instructions: Preheat the oven to 350F, and line the muffin pan with mini cupcake liner. Mix the coconut oil, applesauce, honey and eggs in a medium-sized bowl. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed for around 30 to 45 seconds. Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot powder, and salt in a separate medium-sized bowl. Use a fork to mix together and break any clumps apart. Mix the dry to the wet ingredients. Beat the mixture for about 20 seconds on medium speed. Ensure all ingredients are combined well. Pour the mixture into the cupcake liner to about 3/4 full. Bake for around 25-30 minutes. Take the cupcakes from the oven and let it cool. To start making the frosting, combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl, and beat for around 30 seconds on medium speed until all is well combined. Frost the cupcakes and start eating!
- 17. https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicafm/2257348876
- 18. https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicafm/2257348876 Ingredients: 3 bananas (mashed) 1/4 cup coconut flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped) 1/8 teaspoon sea salt 1/2 cup chocolate chips 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 cup almond butter (smooth) 3 eggs (beaten) 1/4 cup honey 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Instructions: the oven to 350F and in a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, almond butter, eggs, honey and vanilla, and mix until well blended. Add the coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well. Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips into the mixture. Using a cookie scooper, drop mounds of the dough into 9 baking cups lined in a muffin pan. Bake for around 25 minutes. Let the muffins cool on a rack. Once cooled, remove from the silicone pan and serve.
- 19. https://www.flickr.com/photos/smiteme/12569941575 Get Your Free Weight Loss Starter Kit by CLICKING HERE
- 20. https://www.flickr.com/photos/smiteme/12569941575 Ingredients: 2 ounces dark chocolate chips 1 cup almond butter 1/4 teaspoon sea salt 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 cup Swerve 1 egg (large) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Instructions: Preheat the oven to 325F. Mix the almond butter, salt, baking soda, Swerve, egg and vanilla extract together in medium-sized bowl. Fold the dark chocolate chips into the mixture. Spoon small amount of batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Flatten the dough by crisscrossing a fork on top of it. Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes or until the sides are slightly brown. Let the cookies cool on a rack. Serve once cool and crisp.
- 21. https://www.flickr.com/photos/busbeytheelder/3063926195
- 22. https://www.flickr.com/photos/busbeytheelder/3063926195 Ingredients: Crust 1 cup walnuts (raw) 1/2 cup pecans (raw) 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (raw) 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted) Filling 2 cans pumpkin (organic) 3 cups cashews (raw) 1 tablespoon ginger (ground) 1/2 tablespoon cloves 2 tablespoons cinnamon 1/2 tablespoon nutmeg 3/4 cups honey (raw) 2/3 cups coconut oil (melted)
- 23. https://www.flickr.com/photos/busbeytheelder/3063926195 Instructions: Soak the cashews in water for about 2-4 hours or until it becomes soft. Set aside. Preheat the oven to 350F. For the crust, mix the walnuts, pecans, macadamia, and coconut oil. Blend in a food processor or a blender until smooth. Spread the mixture into a 8 spring-form pan, and press it firmly to keep it even and thin. Bake the crust in the oven for about 20 minutes or until it turns a little brown. Let it cool, then set aside. For the filling, put the softened cashew in a food processor or blender, and blend until it is fine. Add t
View more >