10. kumanovsko-krivopalanecki region - verzija 2
Post on 31-Mar-2016
Embed Size (px)
- . .
Megalith Observatory Kokino is among the most valuable ancient observatories in the world
a rare sort met onlyon Osogovo Mountains
megalith observatory -unforgettable journeythrough the centuries
ST. JOAKIM OSOGOVSKI
geological reserve calledis the
masterpiece of natureHappy Wedding
the monastery enchantswith centuries spirituality,beauty and art
, , , . . .
. 11,8 , 10,2 . 549 565 .
. , . .
400 2.250 , , . , . , , , ,, , , .
. , .
0 0C C
Rivers and lakes.
Flora and fauna.
This region is adjoined by thestate border and the mountains Kozjak andGerman in north, it is adjoined by borderwith Bulgaria in east, it is adjoined byOsogovo Mountains and Skopska Crna Gorain west. The aforementioned mountains arealso the most notable relief forms of theregion. Kumanovo Field and Kriva PalankaValley with Slavishko Field are locatedamong the aforementioned mountains.
Typical continental climate ischaracteristic for this region. The averageyearly temperature in Kumanovo Valley is11,8 C, and in Kriva Palanka is 10,2 C. Theaverage precipitation per year is 549 mm inKumanovo and 565 mm in Kriva Palanka.
More remarkable hydrographic object is the thermo-mineral springby the village Proevce in the vicinity ofKumanovo, which is arranged as a spa.Concerning the other hydro facilities asmore significant are the rivers Pchinja,Kumanovska and Kriva Reka as well as alarge number of smaller rivers. Theaccumulations Lipkovo and Glaznja are alsopresent in this region; they are suitable forweekend tourism.
There is rich diversity ofvegetative, ligneous and herbaceous speciesat a relative height of about 400 to 2250 m.Particularly attractive are the forestcomplexes on the mountains Skopska CrnaGora, German and Osogovo Mountains.Within the flora habitats there is diversewildlife which is primarily represented bywolves, does, wild boars, hares andnumerous species of birds and reptiles.
There are a road and arailway connection from Belgrade to Skopjeand Thessaloniki and a road which connectsKumanovo with Kriva Palanka and further toBulgaria cross this area. One branch of thisroad leads towards Kratovo and Shtip andanother branch leads towards Sv. Nikole andShtip.
REGION COVERS THE NORTH-
EASTERN PART OF THE REPUBLIC
OF MACEDONIA. IT COVERS THE
TERRITORY OF THE VALLEY OF
KUMANOVO AND THE AREA OF
KRATOVO AND KRIVA PALANKA.
the church tales the oneof the most importantplaces in Byzantine ArtHistory in Macedonia
century,it was mentioned
as a town settlement(kasaba)
, , , , .
- , . .The Monument of Batko Gjogjija - A legendary character from Kumanovo, known as a great mockerand a master of joke. The figure of this symbol of Kumanovo cheerful spirit is located in the central city square.
Kumanovo is locatedin the northern partof the Republic ofMacedonia. It is
situated in the easternfoothills of Skopska CrnaGora in Kumanovo Field. Ithas a favourable trafficlocation.
The settlement hadaround600 houses and poordeveloped economy in1660. It succeeded toseparate itself from thesurrounding settlements
and started an intensive prosperity in the 19thcentury. During this period Kumanovo was animportantmarket for cattleandwheat.
The reasons for such a growthof the townaredue toits role as an administrative centre and a crossroadof the older andmore recent roadswhichwere builtduring70's in the19thcentury.
The construction of the railway in its immediatevicinity strengthened its dominant position interms of the surrounding settlements. Due to that, itbecame an attractive immigration place forpopulation of the neighbouring settlements so aremarkable population growth was noted. At thebeginning of the 20th century, there wereapproximately 15.000 inhabitants in Kumanovo.Permanent population growth has been markedafter the war. There were approximately 20.000inhabitants in1948to70.000 inhabitants in2002.
. , -.
1660 600 . XIX . .
, XIX . . . XX 15.000 . , 20.000 1948 70.000 2002.
KumanovoA CITY WHICH WILL NOTLET YOU GET BORED
It is a traffic joint, thereforebesides railway via Kumanovoand roads pass which lead toKriva Palanka and Kratovo in
the east, SvetiNikole in the south-east, Juzna MoravaValley in the northand Skopje in thesouth-west.
, , , .
The appearance of Kumanovo is consisted of various cultural, educational,administrative and other objects, where various cultural events are performed.
kumanovo-kr iva pa lanka reg ion
anovo has continued its economic development and today itis a city with developedactivities from the secondary and tertiarysector. The industry hasa leading place(metalprocessing, textile ,shoe-leather, foodstuff,tobacco) then agriculture and trade. Kumanovo has influence onthree gravitation zones:Kriva Palanka, KratovoandSvetiNi
. (, , -, , ), . : , .
Settlement's name originates from the warrior
tribe Kumani. They penetrated in this area as
well as the wider region in 1094 and were
staying here for certain period. It is assumed
that Kumanovo was founded in the 12th
century in the vicinity of the village Zegligovo,
and the purpose was to defend the passage
between the rivers Vardar and Juzna Morava.
Turkish documents which date back to 1519, it
is mentioned as a village of Nagorichka district.
A legend for the name
Memorial Centre ASNOM
- - , 2 1944 .
cultural-historical andsports-recreational centrein the village Pelince, dedicatedto the First Session of ASNOMwas held on the 2nd August, 1944in the monastery St. Prohor Pchinjski
2 2004, 60- . 8,5 ,, , - . 140 . . - .
This complex is located by the riverPchinja in Pelince, in the municipalityof Staro Nagorichane. It is twokilometers from the historicalmonastery Thiscomplex was opened on 2nd August,2004 in honour of the sixtiethanniversary of the First Session ofthe Antifascist Council for theNational Liberation of Macedonia(ASNOM). This complex occupies 8,5hectares and there are playgrounds,a restaurant, an amphitheatre forperformances and the museum ofASNOM, where the monumentalpanels of the First Session of ASNOMfrom the historical monastery are
transferred. The monumental mosaic Makedonija occupies 140m on the museum facade. There is a copy of the monastery roomin St. Prohor Pchinjski, where the First Session of ASNOM washeld. The monument room is next to the previous one, there areexhibited documents for creation of Macedonian state.
St. Prohor Pchinjski.
7kumanovo-kr iva pa lanka reg ion
, 1313 , . , . , , .
- , . .
, XIV, , .
According to the text found in the church, its construction wasin 1313 but it was built on the foundations of an older sacredbuilding dating back to the 11th century. Only facade walls instone block forms and a small fragment from the painting arepreserved. The church is a three nave building and it has aform of inscribed lengthen cross covered by five domes.The church is extraordinary because of the original altar
partition i.e. the iconostasis is made by stone pillars, blocksand ornamented architrave.
The unique ways of making icons in fresco technique is noticedin Macedonia, where on the left and right side from the royalgates are presented St. George and St. Mary of Pelagonia.
The everlasting importance of this cultural and historicalmonument is the preserved painting made by the famousicon-painters Evtihij and Mihailo, the painting was made inpaleontological style dating back to the 14th century withemphasized narrative style, but great sophistication andmoderate expression.
Churchvillage Nagorichane (1313)
located in the centre of Staro Nagorichane,has one of the most important placesin Byzantine Art History in Macedonia
- . XI . , . - .
- , , , .
European heritage - The church and its objects are part of the projectfor reconstruction of cultural heritage in South-Eastern Europe, ajoint action of European Commission and the Council of Europe.
The Hermitage - Building of the original church St. George (11thcentury) is connected with the legend of the eremite P