10 Inspirational Leadership Quotes
Post on 17-Oct-2014
DESCRIPTIONIn honor of National Boss Day on October 16, we have gathered some of our favorite quotes on leadership, said by great leaders throughout history.
TITLE GOES HERE SHOULD BE ALL CAPS
What Makes A Great Leader?
10 Inspirational Leadership Quotes 2Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
- President Dwight Eisenhower
23Every leader needs to look back once in a while to make sure he has followers.
- Unknown34As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others. - Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
45It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
- Nelson Mandela5"People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
- President Theodore Roosevelt67
Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.
- Colin Powell, Former Secretary of State7"Leadership is a combination of strategy and character. If you must be without one, be without the strategy.
- U.S. General H. Norman Schwarzkopf889"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other."
President John Fitzgerald Kennedy
910"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- President John Quincy Adams1011"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
- President Abraham Lincoln