1 for adult learners age 25 and older programming for adult student support (pass)
out of 11
Post on 27-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- 1 for adult learners age 25 and older Programming for Adult Student Support (PASS)
- Slide 2
- Goals 2 Enhance the educational, cultural and interpersonal experiences of adult learners Support and promote degree attainment
- Slide 3
- Services 3 Academic advising Career planning Degree evaluation Encouragement and Support Family programming Mentoring Mixers Scholarships Semester planning calendar Study skills workshops Tutoring Massage therapist Nancy Wheeler giving a massage during one of our mixers.
- Slide 4
- 4 fall 2014 Adult Learners Welcome Reception Tuesday, Sept.9 at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 10 at 2 p.m. Goins College Center
- Slide 5
- 5 Gatherings for networking, academic, personal and social support Weekly MixersThird Wednesdays at 2 p.m. each Tuesday at 5 p.m. Fall 2014Spring 2015 September 17February 18 October 15 March 18 November 19 April 15
- Slide 6
- 6 Cultural Events Social Outings
- Slide 7
- 7 2013 Family Fun Night! Bring your children to moms or dads school for a Halloween themed family fun night! October 28, 2014 5-7 p.m. Goins College Center Family Programming
- Slide 8
- 8 Complimentary coffee and tea Computer and printer access Connect with fellow students Drop by the Lounge Goins 162
- Slide 9
- 9 Success Students in the PASS program receive a medallion to wear at graduation!
- Slide 10
- 10 Interested in being in the PASS program? Fill out the student intake form http://app.perfectforms.com/player.htm?f=emWi AgQn. http://app.perfectforms.com/player.htm?f=emWi AgQn Staff will be in touch with you.
- Slide 11
- Staff Gayle E. Wood Director of Access and Diversit y Nicole Cain-Smith Technical Clerk 11 Access and Diversity office Goins 162 & Goins 163 www.pstcc.edu/diversity Fall & Spring semesters Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday: 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
View more >
Attitudes of adult Chinese-background learners and an ?· Attitudes of adult Chinese-background learners…
Promoting Older Adult Health - NCOA ?· Promoting Older Adult Health Aging Network Partnerships to Address…
Nurse Specialist Role in Older Adult Continence Nurse Specialist Role in Older Adult Continence Management
Management of Osteoarthritis in the Older Adult: The ... ?· in the Older Adult: The Rheumatologist’s…